Big Plan Group have a passion for Social Media and what it can do for your business. It should now be in your overall marketing plan, sitting snugly within the Digital Marketing Plan. You should also have ‘Digital Marketing Objectives’ sitting proudly in your Marketing Strategy and they should be SMART.
- Deliver brand awareness, differentiation and loyalty – remember the importance of the customer brand journey
- Create a new platform for Customer Service
- Create new space for trying out new products or services (great for research)
- Can enhance your reputation if managed correctly
- Increases trust in your brand and business service/product
- Is a powerful tool for ENGAGEMENT, ENDORSEMENT & ENRICHMENT
- Drives traffic to your portal (website)
Tips on Social Media Strategies:
Analyse your market – how old are they? Gender? Country? What are their interests?
It’s all in the timing – What time do they log-on to the social platform? When is the best time for you to post your messages?
Content, content, content – Create your social Media content strategy
- Key messages must fit in with your overall marketing campaigns & Objectives
- Structure your messages appropriately!
- Follow best practice
- Use features – Posts, offers, images, sharing, polls, #Hashtag trends, Admin Panel
- Multi-platform management (Hootsuite, Tweetdeck etc.)
- Different messages for different clients
Platforms to consider:
If it’s not one of you priorities, you may be left behind in terms of how your deliver your service and your brand persona. Get GREAT Social Media Management from your local Marketing and Media Agency. Check out this useful little video to help you with your decisions,
Take Part in our Poll – we want to know how digitally focused your company is! [polldaddy poll=8098168]